Friday, December 21, 2012

Bump update!

How far along? 38 weeks tomorrow!

Symptoms: Swollen feet and ankles have arrived! But really not too bad at all. Keeping my feet up as often as I can. Other than that, I'm feeling really great...harder to get around and am starting to look forward to having my mobility back. The simplest things are hard now like rolling a cuff on my pants, I can barely reach! Are nerves a symptom? Lol, those can be present from time to time. But I know it'll be okay.

Sleep: Still sleeping great! I'm so tired from everything going on, so I pretty much sleep like a rock now. Lovely.

Best moments this week: Hearing Finn's heartbeat and knowing it's still sounding perfect and getting his room together...and lone time with my man, it's hard to believe that it's not just going to be us anymore! But I know we'll love it, and we have tons of babysitters for date nights. :)

Movement: Lots of elbows now and feet...he's probably completely out of room so I don't blame him for trying to push out on my side for some extra leg room.

Cravings: Nope

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Still having braxton hicks and tinges (and I mean the tiniest tinges) of pain along with it. I've also been told that I'm about 50% effaced and a whopping 1 centimeter dilated! :) I'll take it! Oh and he's head down. Good boy, Finn.

Belly Button in or out? Still in...looks like she's staying in too.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach

What I am looking forward to: Getting labor/delivery over with and meeting our little man, AND celebrating Rob's birthday tomorrow AND celebrating Christmas with our families. :)

Weekly Wisdom: Keep those feet up and get that hospital bag packed! (Almost done with the hospital bag)

Milestones: The house is coming back together after the new carpet install. And I'm so very happy that Finn is now full term and just putting on weight. Can't believe this boy will be out in this world sooner than later. How can you really fathom having a child for the first time and becoming a parent? I don't think I can, so I'm just gonna let it all hit me as it comes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...