Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Finnstagram

Well goodness, I certainly haven't had as much time as I used to to post on here. Wonder what's the cause of that, lol. Currently Rob and I are back in the saving mode as he has started his job a couple of weeks ago. So the house is relatively staying the same, besides the stinkin spiders that are kindly showing up. Gah, I hate the heat in Florida and how it brings in the bugs.

Currently I'm looking at organizing one heck of a junk room that our office/guest room has turned into. My main reason for clearing/cleaning it up is so Rob and I can sleep in there for a bit once we put Finn in his room. He's still currently sleeping in a portable crib in our bedroom which is on the other side of the house. The guest room is right next to his room, so I'll feel a little more comfortable sleeping in that guest room for a bit. Or however long I need, lol.

But anyway, things are going well.

I wanted to quickly stop by and share my lastest photos on Instagram of baby boy...all taken throughout random days with my phone. Our little boy. Prepare yourself, there's a few! :))




Family of three...still sounds crazy! Wouldn't have it any other way!


It's so stinkin fun watching him discover new things...this bouncer is also a lot of help when we're needing to put him down to do something (like eat, lol)


My bay-by...




Love his little chubby hands...


Weekend naps together are a favorite of mine...


 
On a walk around our hood...

 
Morning tummy time...lately he likes to scoot around and around in circles on this blanket...


At Nana's house...


 
First time in a pool...he liked it for a bit...


Then took a nap and bonded with uncle Greg...


I love all the things he does while nursing...holding onto my hair or a necklace is his go to...


Playing with his owl with his foot...cracks me up


My favorite picture from the month...


Soaking up the months as they continue to flyyyyy. 5 months is knocking on the door.

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...