Monday, April 14, 2014

A Boy and His Balloon

We had a full weekend. Good, but full. We brought home this red balloon from a friend's little boy's birthday party. Although Finn seems a little leery around the thing, he warmed up to it for a little bit. Only picked up my camera once this weekend for these few shots. Our baby boy growing up so quickly.




This pic cracks us up. Pretty sure the balloon bounced in his face causing him to give this look, but I can't help but see the caption as..."Yeah, I have no pants on. And I've got my balloon. And my duckie. And what?"

 

2 comments:

  1. I remember Noah's first balloon. Wen he found it the next day, all shriveled and barely floating, you'd think his childhood pet had died.

    THAT was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolol, that's hilarious. Sad, but hilarious. I have a feeling you guys will have plenty of funny stories to tell your boys when they're older.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...