Monday, December 15, 2014

Finnstagram

Haven't had much time to post lately (I promise I'll get back with it soon) but I wanted to take time to share some of my latest favorite pics from my phone.


^^ Finn cuddling with Uncle Greg for like 10 minutes on Thanksgiving.


^^ Thanksgiving with most of my fam.


^^ More Thanksgiving fun.


^^ Me and the sweet babe while we looked for Christmas trees.


^^ Elf watching goodness happening.


^^ Finn fascinated to be walking in grass with his bare feet at Papa and Grandmar's house. (our house only has weedy goodness in our yard)


^^ Lovin on Papa.


^^ Simple joys, silly boy.


^^ This silly monkey.


^^ Our tree this year, we're doing good keeping this thing watered! No crispy tree this year (like most years).


^^ Homemade rice krispy treat goodness.


^^ Our dear friend, Matt, completing 25 miles in honor of Larsen to support her boy by getting sponsors.


^^ My most favorite picture, Larsen's son Aidric and Finn holding hands while around the lake. This melts me.

Hoping you all are well and enjoying the season and staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...