Monday, August 22, 2016

Easter

(catching up on old posts that I typed up in the past - had some picture uploading issues)

This Easter weekend was a fun one. I think I'm realizing how much I enjoy this weekend, so much so that it's probably one of my favorite weekends of the year. It was fun and so strange getting TWO baskets ready this year, it just blows my mind still that we have two kids.


We had fun dying eggs this year for the first time. Finn loved watching the things change colors in the cups. At his request, we drew a garbage truck, excavator, a bus, fire truck and ambulance on our eggs with a special crayon. Then Rob gave Finn a hilarious egg hunt in each room of our house. Rob is just the most creative when it comes to hiding places. Our favorite was the egg hunt in Finn's room and Rob hid an egg inside Finn's miniature trash can.

We had a great time at church -- it was just me and the kids while Rob slept off his previous night shift, then we went to my dad and stepmom's house for lunch and an egg hunt.

This weekend is such a beautiful story of grace and redemption...my heart is full.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...