Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bump Update!

How far along? 34 1/2 weeks...oh boy.

Symptoms: A little more tired and a bit of lower back discomfort, but goodness, still feeling great.

Sleep: Sleeping great still...I'm still convinced that I fall asleep quicker than I did when I wasn't pregnant.

Best moments this week: There's been a ton...celebrated our anniversary a few weeks ago, had a beautiful shower with family and friends, had a week off of work, heard Finn's heartbeat last Wednesday, Thanksgiving with family, getting rid of our jacuzzi! (an update to come)

Movement: Oh my, lots and lots. We feel like he's trying to stand up sometimes! Thankfully he doesn't keep me awake at night.

Cravings: Nope

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Just some braxton hicks, but no true labor signs. He's gotta keep cookin in there.

Belly Button in or out? Still in!

What I miss: Bending over with ease, getting off the couch with ease, getting out of bed with ease.

What I am looking forward to: Ah, there's always so much to look forward to, but I don't want to write a novel about it all today. :)

Weekly Wisdom: Keep those feet up!

Milestones: Well, I think we have just about everything needed for this little boy and his room. Although nothing is going into his room until we install new carpet, I'm thankful we have everything we need and some. I was telling Rob that I'm so used to generally knowing what our life will look like months ahead...however, I truly can't fathom how different but lovely life will be once Finn arrives. It's all a blur when I try to look beyond January. A good blur. :)

Also I wanted to share these two shots that make me laugh...prior to these pictures being taken, I gave Rob a tip about taking pictures with my beloved Nikon...lol...anyway, he of course gave me a hard time and was mimicking me which caused me to laugh so hard I almost peed myself.



Yeah, I fling myself whenever engaged in crazy laughter. :)

And yay, I was finally able to buy more picture storage for this blog! Woop woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...