Monday, January 7, 2013

Bump Update! (FINAL One!!!)

How far along? 40 weeks and 2 days

Symptoms: Feeling great, honestly. Just looking for signs of labor. Getting stronger braxton hicks mostly at night time. Oh and I measured my belly tonight...at my largest point, I'm 42 inches. Cray-hay-zy!

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good still. Just rotating sides pretty often, but thankfully I'm still getting good sleep. :)

Best moments this week: Finishing Finn's nursery. Also feeling a release of things to do. I'm truly able to just relax and Rob is wonderful and so helpful.

Movement: Still some movement. Mostly he just pokes out of my sides every now and then. Sweet boy.

Cravings: Nope

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks with a little bit of pain, but not much, just feels like a pulled muscle.

Belly Button in or out? Still in!

What I miss: Being able to move with ease...lol. Rob's great, giving me a hand whenever he's with me.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Finn.

Weekly Wisdom: You can do it, you can do it, you can do it! Also holding a few different encouraging verses close to heart.

Milestones: Reaching our due date and maintaining my calm about all that is ahead. I'm thankful for God's peace which I believe is credited to many prayers! Thank you!

We have an appointment tomorrow with a sono. So regardless, we're seeing our boy one way or another tomorrow...yayyy! It's been since August since we've seen him on a sono. So we'll probably get a better idea of how things are progressing. Still praying for things to start naturally, but we'll see.

Love to you all...from this really pregnant mama! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...