Monday, November 11, 2013

Seven Years

Tomorrow will be seven years married to this man...



We went out and had a great dinner at Cheesecake Factory...honestly just the freedom to sit down, talk about randomness, drink your drink and eat yummy bread while you wait for your food is a treat. A much appreciated treat. Then afterward Rob had the idea to go to the airport to watch the planes from the roof of the parking garage. I have quite an affinity for planes. When I was little I remember riding in my mom's car and then I'd gasp and point scaring her half to death...and it was just a plane. I've always loved em.


Apparently the roof of the parking garage is quite a hopping place. There were a few other couples up there too. But it was nice, windy and mighty high up, but really nice.



We discovered that apparently I have a fear of heights or something...cause I was totally wigging out if I tried to look down from where we stood, or even when I was trying to take pics with my phone...I wasn't even able to hold my phone over the ledge. Seriously, lol.


That bright light is a plane getting ready to land...


A fuzzy couple shot...


Then on our way back home we finally stopped at this store I've been meaning to visit since it opened...


We went there thinking it was a Lisa place, but we realized that it's Rob who loves little boxes to put stuff in and desk organizers and little handy knick knacks, so this place was right up his alley too.



All their Christmas stuff was out too...didn't look long there, but it looks like there was some cute stuff and plenty of wrapping paper. I thought these trees and little animals were cute...


And what did we leave with? A laundry basket for Finn, hah.


Seven years and thankful for every day with this man. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...