Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hallelujah for Vacation - Part 1

Hi everyone! Goodness, it feels like it's been forever since I've posted. We got back this weekend from a really nice vacation, such an incredible escape from the everyday. I won't lie, it was definitely different from our prior vacations without a toddler, but it was still really good. We left very thankful to visit such a beautiful place and to just flat out be together.

So anyway, I took a bunch of pics on my big camera, but I thought I'd share those from my phone/Instagram first. Mainly cause I don't want you to have to scroll for hours. That would get kinda old.












After we got home the little bugger got sick, but is thankfully feeling better already.


Just in time for ice cream on his half birthday... :))))


Hoping you all are well, I'll post again this week with the other pics!

2 comments:

  1. So cute lee! Looks like you guys had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks day! We did...it was nice to just get out of the routine. And the beautiful view was helpful too. :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...