Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lately

Thought I'd share another quick post of what's been happening lately. I've been working mostly on art for my up and coming Etsy shop, and I gotta say, my painting/drawing hand is pretty tired. Twitching even. But you know what they say, no pain, no gain. Lol...so anyway...

Well this week Rob and I finally decided to go through Finn's toys and reorganize them, mostly because it seemed like he wasn't playing with anything. Some toys were just spread out throughout various baskets that just needed to be grouped together. Others we just put away for a later time. And the beautiful thing of it all is that Finn started walking around his room playing with various toys like they were brand new. Organization win!


Rob and Finn came and picked me up for lunch one day this week. Finn played with the buttons on the dashboard like it was his very own playground.


Toward the end of the week, Finn discovered Rob's Tough Mudder headband and was pretty insistent on keeping the thing on his head. We almost walked into Chipotle with it, but he took it off just before.


Afterward we had ice cream in the same park that his mama used to play in after gym class...full circle craziness I tell ya.


Oh and I couldn't help but take pics with the big camera of him and this headband...


This sweet kid...


You know he also loves to draw. The latest preferred drawing spot is on our kitchen counter. Not sure if we created a bad thing here or what...lol. Hoping not to find him up here on his own one day.



I had intended to write up a post about this one verse I've been mulling over, but I'll hopefully get to that sometime this weekend. Hoping you all are doing well and staying cool!

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I'm starting to see Finn as a big boy! He has aged lol. Such a sweet boy! Love the drawing on the counter!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks D! He's definitely becoming a grown boy more and more. Can't wait to see him and Tyler playing together one day. xoxo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...