Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Family Photos 2014

So maybe this will be an annual tradition? Last year we made the trek all the way to our overgrown backyard to do some family photos with our pumpkins and tripod. This year we tried it again.


We started a thing where we put the smaller pumpkins on our heads and call each other "pumpkin head". This is Finn reenacting that while I did a test shot...oh that sweet face.


Then he did it on my head...


Then he ran away...


Our yearly fall kissing picture...love this man...


Oh and then Finn came back! This is Rob and I trying to get him to say "cheese" at the camera...


Then we had to bribe him to stay with daddy's phone. This is our "parents of the year" photo...


Of course bubbles were also present...



This last pic cracks us up...mainly because Rob says that he looks like a little boy with his knees positioned the way they are, lol.


Overall I'm happy to have more family pics with my two loves. Maybe one day we'll pay for some professional photos. Or at least someone to stand on the other side of the camera to help make the boy smile.

Hoping you all are well and enjoying the season. This is the time I ache to live up north to experience a real fall, but I'll just keep my cinnamon broom close and the AC turned down to make up for it.

2 comments:

  1. These are the sweetest pictures! I love all the faces or should I say "pumpkin heads".
    Love to you all, happy fall! Love mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...