Monday, October 6, 2014

Quarantine

So for the past almost two weeks, our little boy came down with the hand, foot and mouth sickness. It started with a fever and then these sores came on his hands and feet, and a few on his mouth. It's highly contagious. Thankfully the boy only seemed bothered by it all for the first four days, other than that he's been his normal self. But because it's highly contagious to little ones (and some adults even) we've been in quarantine mode.

Otherwise known as house arrest.

But thankfully Florida has had some beautiful weather so our backyard was wonderfully utilized. I realized that I've taken quite a few pics that I haven't shared...so without further ado I thought I'd dump them all in one post. :))

So what have we been doing all this time?

Lot's of sweeping and dusting...



Lots of looking out the window...waving at neighbors or the neighborhood cat...



Lots of jetting around in what Rob pretends is a jet ski (an upside down chair)...he's such a genius...


Oh and more looking out the window...


You can start seeing the sores in these pics...but I just especially love these two pics...



A game of "get your feet off of the window" occurred...


Lots of doing dishes with daddy...side note, sharing the water faucet makes doing dishes extra long and messy, but still sweet...


Lots of backyard fun...kicking a ball...


And throwing another ball...


Lots of running and squealing with adorable bouncy cheeks...


Lots of discovering...


Lots of funny poses and expressions that crack Rob and I up...


Lots of good stuff among the not so fun stuff of course...but I have a feeling in 20 years Rob and I will recall mostly the good stuff. Definitely soaking it all up.

4 comments:

  1. Lisa he's so cute and getting so big! Such a happy family! I'm so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Lindsey! There's plenty of wild times too, but I tend not to take pictures of those moments, lol. But we do try to laugh often. :))

      Hope you and your sweet family are doing well!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this post! He is getting so big, I can't believe how fast the time goes. Way too cute! I love his facial expressions, made me giggle haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D! It's crazy how fasts this time goes, cherishing it all, tantrums included. Lol ;))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...