Friday, July 20, 2012

My Barely There Bump

I took this little questionnaire from a friend of mine who just had her baby (yay!). It'll be interesting to see the changes in my answers over the months. All I can say is that I'm appreciating my sleep while I have it. :)

How far along? 16 weeks tomorrow (Second Trimester)

Total weight gain/loss: Gained 1 lb

Maternity clothes? Almost, I'm waiting for some cotton skirts to arrive! I'm over unzipping all my pants, time to be comfortable!

Stretch marks? Nope

Symptoms: Haven't had any nausea (thankful, and sorry to those who have to deal with it!), only symptom so far is having to empty my bladder a lot more often

Sleep: Sleeping great! Only have to get up once a night to relieve myself...goodness my bladder is sensitive now

Best moments this week: Getting to hear our baby's heartbeat on Monday and scheduling the appointment for our anatomy sono! Next month!

Movement: Nope, don't feel anything yet

Cravings: Nothing that I wouldn't normally crave pre-pregnancy (I'm a natural craver) :)

Gender: Unknown

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out?  In, and Rob likes to think that the baby can hear him better when he talks through my belly button, like it's microphone or something...oh my man :)

What I miss: Soda and subs :(

What I am looking forward to: Finally seeing our baby on a sono and finding out the sex next month, AND getting my skirts in the mail...I have a feeling I'm going to live in them!

Weekly Wisdom: I received a sweet card from a friend of mine with some advice that had been given to her during her first pregnancy, "Always remember, you are the perfect mother for your child and your child is the perfect child for you..."

Milestones: Making it to the second trimester, time is just flying by right now, however, I've heard it can slow down the further I get along. Also getting to cross off my list of who I need to tell the news to, it's finally all out and public...such a relief!

Love to you all!

-Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Awwwhhh this is my first time reading your blog...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks sees! it's pretty fun to keep up with it! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...