Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh Christmas, How I Miss Thee

Lately, I've been noticing that I've been singing some Christmas songs randomly. I guess it's my mind telling myself that I wish it were Christmas. This probably does happen in the middle of our brutal summers, when I'm over the beach stuff and heat and ready for winter...not even fall...but winter. (Florida winter is like an up north fall, but I'll take it)

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to sit back and reminisce on the Christmas season. Just looking through pictures to post on here made my heart feel warmer, lol.











 Ah...isn't that nice? All this stuff is nice, but the real cream of Christmas for me is remembering Jesus' birth and being surrounded by all of my loved ones. Ah Christmas season, come soon! (even though that means I'll be 9 months pregnant by then!) This will be quite an interesting season!

Merry Christmas in July to you all! I'm soooooo ready for a break from these highs in the 90's. Eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...