Monday, February 3, 2014

Paging You, Yes, You!

Funny thing about blogging...you really don't have any idea who's reading or if anyone's reading. And the best part is that you have to be okay with it.

I guess the whole thing boils down to: why do I blog?

I blog because I like documenting things, I like taking pictures. I like the motivation and accountability it gives me. I like to share crazy pictures of myself. I like to dissect areas that I wanna grow in. I like being able to look back at memories. I like to ramble.

Many reasons, but sometimes I think, who's reading this thing? (well you know, besides mom and dad, love you guys!) I do get lovely responses on FB from friends and fam, and that’s great. But I still wonder who’s all out there. Or are all these crazy stats from a spam site?


So anyway, this is me paging you -- with the biggest magnifying glass I could find -- asking if you are reading this to leave a comment on this ol' blog (yes, even if you're my brother) because I wanna say hello! And give ya a virtual hug...or a high five if you're not the hugging type.

Come on, break out of those lurking clouds and holla at me!

29 comments:

  1. I read every single post! You are bookmarked to my favorites on my iPad and I must click on you every day to see if there is something new :) even in the hospital I checked! Haha oh my... Love you! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw dayo, you're the sweetest! I'm so looking forward to updates on your baby boy's room! xo

      Delete
  2. Your blog makes me smile, Lisa. I read when I get a chance. I love seeing what's going on with you guys and watching that handsome little man of yours grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog makes me smile, Lisa. I enjoy dropping by to see what is going on with you guys, getting a little chuckle for the day and watching your handsome little man grow up. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comment from your good friend at Content in the Meantime! http://contentemeant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hollaaaaa brightlittlelight!! :)) xo

      Delete
    2. haha I have no idea why I'm still using that. I don't know how to make it say my name. clearly i'm a professional at the internet.

      -Stephanie

      Delete
    3. Lol, too funny. I thought I recognized the name! :))

      Delete
  6. I like that you and Chels blog! It really shows yall's creativity and motivation so I read when I get a chance. It also lets me see what is going on in yall's life. Miss you and the fam (Finn, Rob, your Ma, and Leah). Hopefully I will see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Tay, miss you too girl. Would love to see you soon! xo

      Delete
  7. Im reading it every post love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here ... love the blog ... makes me feel bad about my own ... just not enough time ... yet, but soon ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon! And I look forward to it! Thanks Bruce :))

      Delete
  9. I ain't no hollaback girl.

    But, I do read all of your blogs, so I guess I'll make an exception. ;)

    Brand

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy your blog posts, they're always creative and doing a blog definitely takes a lot of (for me at least) discipline to keep up with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Miguel. It does seriously take a lot of work, but then you get in the swing of it and the momentum keeps you going. :))

      Delete
  11. I read every blog! I love being able to see how you guys are doing even if I am all the way in Iowa <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Amy! I still can't believe you're in Iowa! xo

      Delete
  12. GIMME MY VIRAL HUG. Love your blog girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am proud that you are a part of the family! I think you and Rob are doing a terrific job and this helps me keep up with you and to see the best looking 1 year old in the world. Love you guys, your mom in law.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog Lis... Love the creativity and photos and your cute, silly self! <3Melissa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...