Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Finnstagram

A big thank you to those who responded on here and FB on my previous post. My curiousity was piqued and it's sweet to know who's following along. So again, thank you. :))

So sometimes I share some of my latest Instagram photos on here of the little guy. If you're not familiar with Instagram (like perhaps my sweet dad) it's just a photo editing and sharing app. I love it and use it quite often. So here's some of my latest faves.

My two cuddle bugs...


A little hat on a darling little boy...


Keeping the boy entertained while we waited at his 1 year check up...


This pic was taken about a week ago at my mom's, but sad news, my mom recently took the tree down. (last year it stayed up till March) Were there almost tears and utter shock on my face when I realized it was gone, oh yes. Christmas is truly over, wahhhhh!


One of my favorite things is when Finn hands me a book and climbs into my lap. I love reading books with him, even if they have to be told at super-speed since he speed-turns the pages...totally not kidding, he's the fastest page-turner I've ever seen. Possibly a new Olympic sport?


Oh my sweet little silly hambone...


Been working on the bathroom this week. Getting close. Hoping to share an update with you on Friday. Happy mid-week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...