Monday, September 1, 2014

September Smorgasbord

I apologize for the lull between posts lately. Most of my time when Finn is napping and I'm not working is being invested in painting. It's been fun, but also very time consuming. But it's good and I'm making progress. Oh and branding for my shop is so close to being completed, I can't wait to share it with you.

Last weekend we held our first garage sale. It felt so adult to me to have a garage sale...purging our house of random items that just sit around in our house. It was great, we ate some cinnamon rolls and made some cash. Well Rob made the cash, I'm not good with pricing things and negotiating...it makes me a lil nervy. Hah.


What else? Oh, well how can I post without bubbles being mentioned? Oh bubbles. I have a love-hate relationship with you. I love how you make my boy so happy, but I hate how you're so sticky and wet and messy. So while walking through Target I accidentally stumbled upon the bubble aisle with Finn in the cart...after I zoomed by that distracting him with all of my might, Rob noticed that all the bubble paraphernalia was on clearance. Woop, woop! Red glorious stickers everywhere. So he found this little thing that's a spill-proof container...and it's pretty sweet.




This morning Finn woke up and before breakfast we had a drawing session...he's melting me by his little "cheese" he does for the camera sometimes.



Then he sneaked over to the desk chair...he knows he's not usually allowed to touch the laptop as you can see in his little guilty face...


But since it was on the locked screen, I let him pay a few bills for me...


His little face, so sweet it hurts sometimes...


Currently the little projects I have on my mind are finishing up our bathroom (seriously, I don't know why it takes us forever to hang things on the walls) and then our master closet. In regards to our master closet, I'll just say I've been using cardboard Hammermill Paper boxes to store my bathing suits and undergarments for the past 8 years.

Yep, cardboard boxes.

Hoping you all are doing well, happy SEPTEMBER! What!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...