Sunday, September 21, 2014

Who's This Toddler?

We've come to realize more and more that Finn is becoming less and less like a baby, and more like a toddler. His tantrums (although adorable) are occurring, but he is still filled with the sweetness that I love about this boy. And even though he is on the go, our home doesn't feel chaotic yet. And maybe this will more so come when there are multiples running around, who knows. But I'm soaking up this time...and this kid...


His personality is hilarious...Rob and I laugh and get shocked frequently by what he comes up with.





It felt like yesterday I was bathing his little tiny body in the sink...and now he's grabbing his own towel and ready to go. They really grow quick...


Hoping you all are well...I'm ready for the first official day of fall to get here so I can bring out a few things and buy a fresh cinnamon broom.

Well, technically I still have our fall pine cones already out from last year. Oh and my Christmas wreath hanging on our door from last year as well. Oh Lisa...

Happy new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...