Monday, March 10, 2014

Where Have I Been?

Finn and I took a trip to NY this past week to surprise my dear cousin for her baby shower. It was truly a nice time, a lil exhausting with an active one year old, but totally worth it. I took more than a few pics on my Nikon that I still have to edit, but wanted to share a few from my phone.

So here's a lil picture post for you. Flying was certainly an adventure, I won't expound cause I'm tired, I'll say that he did very well but it was just a lot of work and prep for mama. How do you frequent traveling mamas (or dads) do it?


As you can see in some of the pics below, Finn has a new face he does when he sees himself in the camera, silly monkey.


This pic deserves to be big...we had the perfect view of Manhattan when we flew in.


Beautiful white stuff was present...much to my Florida girl excitement.


One of my favorite shots from my Nikon of the boy "in" the snow...


Sending a pic to daddy telling him how much we miss him...


Finn rocking some ballet moves...


Sleeping like a champ...


Early flight home this morning...


We had a great time with family and to be able to see my dear cousin and rub that baby bump was THE best. More pics from the big camera to come. Happy new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...