Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mama Gifts and Pooh

So as I said in my previous post I thought I'd quickly share some of my mother's day gifts/purchases. Rob and I don't have a pantry or nook to hide our trashcan...so it's been on our mental list to upgrade from our white Rubbermaid thingy to something fancy-schmancy. So fancy that my brother makes fun of it. Whatever, brother, you jealous. :))


Here's an oldie from Christmas to remind you of what we used to have. Gah, is it too soon to be aching for Christmas?


Foot petal fanciness has entered this home...


I also got a gift card from my man to Crate and Barrel/Land of Nod...I tried to steer away from Land of Nod because I was tempted to buy things like a cloud pillow, fun prints, cute toys. Yeah, all stuff for Finn, not mama. So I stuck with buying stuff off of Crate and Barrel's clearance. And I gotta say, it was fun.

So along with a fancy (but cheap) duster, a spoon rest, a guest hand towel, I also snagged these cute travel bags...


And this cute dish towel that Finn loves to pull onto the ground.


Speaking of Finn...this kid is climbing. I was washing a dish and I see this peeping over the couch. Eek.


Although I am telling him to sit when he's on the couch, I snagged this shot real quick. Sweet baby boy.


He's also taking to watching the beginning parts of Winnie the Pooh. I'm not sure why this one show has captured his attention, since he doesn't watch anything else, but it has. I'm pretty sure he even says "pooh" while handing me the remote.






My little buddy. <3

1 comment:

  1. Yay Winnie the Pooh! So stinkin cute... And love the new garbage can :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...