Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Bit of Fall

Just wanted to share a few things in our home that have been newly added in the spirit of fall. Hoping this year in Florida we may be able to truly have some fall-like (Florida fall-like) weather.

Heck, bring on Florida winter weather, I'm ready. :)


I have numerous mason jars around the house, have used them for many different things...and even though it seems like no one likes candy corn (I can only eat one or two in a day), I like the look of it sweetly contained in this jar. And I just couldn't pass up buying some fun size twix and snickers. Love how the store clerk asked me as she was ringing these items up if this was for me or for the baby. Lol :)


I found these pumpkins at HomeGoods. Mmm...burlappy.


Fall without a cinnamon broom? Impossible! :)

And here's a latest bump picture for ya. I'm 26 weeks today and still feeling great. Third trimester begins next week, oh my.


I hope you all are enjoying the season! Especially you lucky ones with trees that change color and weather that's below 80.

Love to you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...