Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bump Update! (6 Months!!)

How far along? 24 1/2 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds so far

Maternity clothes? Finally caved and bought some maternity skinny jeans and a black pair from Old Navy. Definitely worth it. Wearing all my non-maternity shirts and dresses as long as I can! This was probably the last day I could wear this blue one... :)

Stretch marks? Nope, me and cocoa butter are still close friends

Symptoms: Besides the bladder thing, I can just feel a little cramped if sitting too long...just feel the need to stretch out, but overall feeling great!

Sleep: Still can't complain, sleeping great! Still waking up once a night, but other than that I just find myself rotating sides often during the night, but it's not disrupting my sleep so I'm all good.

Best moments this week: Ah, this one is easy...Rob coming home last Sunday. Best thing seeing his face as he got off the shuttle at the airport. :)

Movement: Yep! Still not a ton, ton...but definitely feel kicks. Especially love it when he gets a good kick on my bladder! :)

Cravings: Nothing unusual still...I don't think I'm going to have any out of the ordinary.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out?  In-ish...definitely going to be an outie one day, Rob's weird and is looking forward to it, lol.

What I miss: Don't miss a ton right now...savoring each day of this pregnancy as it's going by so fast!

What I am looking forward to: Selling the Jeep and getting new carpet in our bedrooms amongst a million other things...but that's a biggie :)

Weekly Wisdom: I just started reading a good book that Rob got for free, "Anxious for Nothing" by John MacArthur...great insight to why we truly don't need to worry and need to let go of our worries, also fighting anxiety. Tons of great wisdom for this girl who could worry and stress about a lot of things...um, hello labor!!

Milestones: Rob completing his improv class (with flying colors!) lol and I've learned that Finn's eyes should be completely developed by now and should open soon...oh how much I look forward to staring into that boy's eyes. :'-)

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...