Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bump Update!

How far along? 27 1/2 weeks (third trimester!)

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, I find out at my next appointment

Maternity clothes? Just two pairs of maternity pants, but just received a large amount of hand-me-down clothes from a friend. So appreciative! Just when I really was running out.

Stretch marks? No

Symptoms: Feeling great, get a little leg crampage here and there, but nothing major.

Sleep: Sleeping great still...but starting to realize it's going to get harder and harder to get out of our platform bed...it's soooooo stinkin low.

Best moments this week: Lots :)

Movement: Definitely feel movement, however he's not a huge mover still. I'll feel him here and there, but it's not constant. I'm thinking he's pretty comfy. :)

Cravings: Nope

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out?  In-ish

What I miss: Nothing really right now, just enjoying this pregnancy

What I am looking forward to: Many things, but trying not to be anxious and impatient though. Just trying to maintain trust and faith right now...the feeling of having the whole house together and ready weighs on me, but really I know everything will work out. Oh and I'm really looking forward to the baby shower!

Weekly Wisdom: The orange drink to test your glucose really isn't that bad. (gonna find out on Friday!) Update - the orange drink wasn't bad at allllll! Tasted like orange soda with no fizz. It was even chilled to my delight as I had it in my head it was going to be room temp...anyway, glucose test is officially conquered!

Milestones: Finn should be about 2 lbs now! So amazing. It feels like he was just a grain of rice a few months ago. Also reaching my third trimester is quite a milestone, I'm able to pre-register now at my hospital. 9 or 10 months never felt so unbelievably fast.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...you look so beautiful Lisa! So happy for you and Rob!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...