Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bump update!

How far along? 30 weeks (wowzers)

Total weight gain/loss: I think like 19 pounds or something...crazy that I don't really feel it

Maternity clothes? Oh yes!

Stretch marks? No

Symptoms: Still feeling really good. Noticing that I'm getting a little more tired and slower, and bending to pick something up is becoming a chore, but still feeling great.

Sleep: Still sleeping great...since I'm getting a little more tired, I'm falling asleep rather quickly. Definitely appreciating this sleep while I have it.

Best moments this week: Celebrating Larsen's life with her family and friends. Also, our weather has been quite beautiful this week, and next week it's going to be even cooler...I'm so excited about a non-sweaty Halloween.

Movement: Yes, yes, and yes. He's definitely moving. Love watching my whole belly shake from a good kick that I'll feel on both sides at the same time. I'm sure he's getting cramped in there. :)

Cravings: Nope

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Noticed that I'll feel a tightening on my whole belly that makes it feel like a rock, I'm wondering if that might be a braxton hicks contraction...I'm keeping an eye on it.

Belly Button in or out? Still in!

What I miss: Bending over with ease

What I am looking forward to: Well the shower is in less than two weeks now, crazy, crazy. I'm really looking forward to that and seeing lots of friends and family.

Weekly Wisdom:
I've finally accepted the wisdom that not everything on my mental list needs to be done before baby boy comes. It felt like a huge burden was taken off of me when I really accepted that and let go of a few things that I had on my priority list that are really not a necessary priority.

Milestones: 30 weeks sounds like quite a milestone to me! My goodness. Also, my appointments are now going to be every two weeks since we're getting close. My, oh my, this is getting real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...