Saturday, August 10, 2013

7 Months!

A new month for our sweet baby boy.


It's just getting more and more fun watching him discover new things. And there's nothing that can quite melt us like hearing his giggle or getting that huge smile to greet you when you come home.

The series of these pics crack me up...




He's really fallen into a great schedule with 2-3 good naps during the day and sleeping through the night for about 12 hours. Yeah, I actually found myself jokingly wishing he'd wake up in the night because when I lay him down at night, I don't get to see him till I get home from work. It's a long time for me, but I'm thankful he's sleeping so well.



Likes:
  • To pull himself up and stand in his crib
  • To pull off everything that's stacked on top of a storage basket in his room...it's so stinkin cute watching him do this
  • Our iPhones and remote controls, and yes when he gets a hold of them they go right into his mouth
  • Bananas!
  • Tags
  • Jack...yeah he's fascinated by him, especially when he chases his tail
  • Getting tickled
  • Music and playing piano
  • When mommy and daddy are home together with him...with our work schedules we're not home together a lot at the same time with him, so when we are he'll sometimes look back and forth at each of us and smile. I think he likes it when we're all together. (I do too) :)
Dislikes:
  • Getting his diaper changed, he pretty much just doesn't like to lay on his back anymore...Rob has to use his legs sometimes to keep him gently pinned on his back, it's quite hilarious
  • Peas! (I'm not giving up though, will introduce again someday!)

I know that these posts are more for myself to be able to go back and reminisce. Things keep changing quick and we're trying to soak it all up. He's changed our lives in a beautiful way and we just hope and pray to be the best parents we can be.

Happy seven months sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...