Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sweet Moments

I'm a working mom. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me sad sometimes...okay, a lot of times if I think hard about it, but I'm trying to soak up the hours we get to spend together in the evenings after work. I realized that I haven't taken as many pics with my camera lately, so I took some tonight. Here's a few shots I took of the sweet boy. Just hangin in his pack and play while mommy scarfed down dinner real quick.




His looks are changing so much...his blond hair is growing...and that smile and hazel eyes. Melt me.


This past weekend Rob came up with a pretty funny invention. Finn crawled from his room to our guest room where I was wrapping presents and I saw he was dragging a little something...


It's pretty genius...his toys are accessible wherever he goes!


Soaking up the sweet moments around here.

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...