Saturday, August 31, 2013

Know It, Love It, Enjoy It

You know, there's some days that remind me I need to be thankful for the basic things. Like our health. How much that can be taken for granted. How vital our health is. Our livelihood. So today, I'm looking at my family knowing that life isn't forever, and simply going to be thankful.

Oh there can be so many things to complain about, it's been one of those days where everything seemed to keep going wrong. I'm not superstitious or anything, but seriously, it's been a lil weird, lol. Let's just say we're hoping our water main is fine, and that Jack passes a chicken breast bone he swallowed whole, and Rob's phone survives while recuperating in a bag of rice...

But regardless my heart swells with thankfulness for a healthy family. I hope to have many years of Rob and I growing old together with plenty of adventures along the way and watching this boy grow...



Sometimes I hate how true the statement can be, "you never know what you have till you lose it". Well I don't want to wait till I lose it. I want to know it and love it and enjoy the crap out of it before it's gone.

Yep, that's what I'm gonna try to do. :)

Love to you all and have a safe Labor Day weekend! Hip hip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...