Sunday, December 1, 2013

Can It Be Thanksgiving Every Day?

Ready for a Thanksgiving picture reel? I know these posts are more for me and for my love of capturing a day through pictures. It was a special one, Finn's first Thanksgiving (even was able to eat some turkey) and relaxing with some family while ringing in the holiday season...yes, the stockings are officially hung and although our tree is just standing bare in the corner, it's definitely feeling a lil like Christmas around here.

But back to Thanksgiving...started out with breakfast at my mom's and a lil parade watching...


Or no parade watching for these two boys...love Finn's face in this, lol.



How nice it was to actually get a cold Thanksgiving for us Floridians, all the way down to the high 30's in the morning. A welcomed difference to a humidity filled day in the 80's...


After Finn took a nap at home, we then trekked out to my dad and step-mom's house for the big dinner. Lots of pictures were taken here. Oh how I wish Rob and I had real grass in our yard...not just weeds, you know?


All of us kids got together for a pic...


With the permission of Rob, I'm able to share this. Maybe you've noticed, maybe not, but over the past 6 months Rob's eyebrow has kinda turned white in one spot. He's pretty sure it's from the stress of starting his new job, but with our crazy schedules and the little amount of sleep Rob gets, all of that could be a factor too. All that to say that my sister-in-law came up with a solution for his eyebrow that he's grown to jokingly detest. A little eyebrow pencil and it's good as new. Didn't get an after pic but it looked just like before. Ah, sibling memories. :))


After we ate we went out for a walk and some football throwin...


Finn already wishin he could join...


Beautiful sister-in-law...


Dad and I rockin the flannels...






If only it could be Thanksgiving and the long weekend every week. Thankful for so much, words can't express. And even though this goes without saying, I am ever so grateful for these two boys.


Hoping you all had a great day as well. Plenty of posts to come...tree hunting and decorating, and also attempting my hand at some wood burning. So far, that's just going so-so...but hoping it'll turn around. Right now I'm just looking forward to getting the smell of smoke out of my nose. Yum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...