Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bump Update - Over Halfway There!

How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Gained about 7 lbs so far.

Maternity clothes? I've still been wearing my regular jeans and just unbuttoning them, however, it's just getting to be too uncomfortable. So I just ordered two pairs of maternity pants. Rather get them now than wish I had gotten them when far later in the pregnancy. 

Stretch marks? Nope

Symptoms: A little bit of lightheaded-ness sometimes, and really starting to feel the tension in my belly.

Sleep: Sleeping great, however, I see that the benefit of some back support might be appealing pretty soon.

Best moments this week: Booking Rob for his trip to New York! He's going to be taking an improv intensive class for a week at a famous comedy school. So excited for him and this amazing opportunity.

Movement: Feeling lots of little kicks, especially after I eat. I love it.

Cravings: Nothing unusual still

Gender: BOY :)

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out?  In

What I miss: Being able to sleep on my back

What I am looking forward to: Ah, so much...but the most recent thing I'm looking forward to is Rob's trip to NY

Weekly Wisdom: One day at a time...and to live in the present, as opposed to live only looking to the future, otherwise you'll find yourself missing out what's happening right in front of you.

Milestones: Feeling our baby kick and finding out the gender! Both were two awesome milestones. So thankful. :)

Love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Good idea to document all of the important things you don't want to forget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Mrs. Hunt! With my brain, I'm sure I'll forget stuff, so this will be helpful to look back on. :) :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...