Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday, Fun-Day

Can I just say how thankful I am that the one guaranteed clear channel Rob and I get is the channel that the Olympics are on? I'm not used to this watching TV stuff, but I-am-loving-the-Olympics. Something about the world and countries coming together, as well as good sportsmanship that brings a smile to my face. It's the peacemaker inside of me. :)

On to other randomness. I just want to say, I love this growing baby so much. Still haven't seen an image and am very excited/anxious to (less than two weeks!), but my heart is just beating deeper and deeper with love for our little one. It's been and still is a process of adjusting my mind around this. I'm amazed by the thought that God already knows our little one so closely and intimately. It reminds me how thankful I am for my loving parents...they truly are the perfect parents for me.

Love you two. We're some lucky kids. :)



Happy Sunday night and new week to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...