Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Our Boy's Name

We have a name for our growing boy...



I must say, it feels so nice when you arrive at the right name. I first fell for the name, Finn, about a year or so ago. Just stumbled across it and it's been in the back of my mind. After we found out we were having a boy, Rob was set on Finn and we both found ourselves loving it. Isaac was a special one for Rob, as it means laughter. I love it.

Can I mention my number obsession again? Lol, although, I must say this one wasn't planned. I'm not that number crazy. But I noticed when the name was written out that each name goes from 4 letters, to 5, to 6. Apparently my name does the same. Rob's not so much, but that's okay. He's still special. :)

Looking forward to meeting our little Finn.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...