Friday, August 10, 2012

Bump Update

A pregnancy update for ya...I'm-a-growin :)

How far along? 19 weeks in less than 2 hours! Woo-hoo!

Total weight gain/loss: Don't know, will know when we have our appointment next week

Maternity clothes? Yep, I got my precious skirts in the mail, I'm wearing one today actually, love the fact that they're not really maternity so I can wear them afterward too. These skirts and cotton dresses are going to be my friends during this pregnancy.

Stretch marks? Nope, um...and let me say, that this cocoa butter lotion makes me smell like a yummy dessert. My goodness, that stuff smells amazing!

Symptoms: Nothing to complain about, had a little leg crampage for a couple of days, but that went away. Then had a bit of light-headed/dizziness, but feeling really good. Again, can't complain at all.

Sleep: Still sleeping great. I just rotate my sides that I sleep on. Still just getting up once a night to relieve my little bladder.

Best moments this week: Hm...overall it's been a good/normal week

Movement: Starting to kind of think I might possibly feel something, but I'm not calling it yet. I'm sure it's coming soon.

Cravings: Well, my natural cravings right now are for those buffalo chicken fingers that I mentioned in the previous post...I need to get over to TooJay's stat! Still haven't had any "out-there" cravings for me.

Gender: Unknown...one week from todayyy!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out?  In, but it's kind of looking different lately, I won't go into detail about the exact changes of my belly button, but I definitely notice a change, lol :)

What I miss: Subs, can I eat those yet? Oh, and I've been on this kick of wanting to try new things, well it's not the best time to try new things when you're pregnant. Rob and I got passes to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island...didn't really think about the fact that I can barely do anything at Adventure Island but float in the river...it's still nice though. :)

What I am looking forward to: So looking forward to next Thursday to seeing our baby on the sono for the first time...and then also next Friday finding out the gender at a little party with the family and friends.

Weekly Wisdom: Oh, I'm sure there's a bunch, just can't think of any off the top of my head.

Milestones: The baby can hear us now! We're also starting to go through our closets...the time for getting organized has finally come.

4 comments:

  1. Lisa you look beautiful as ever! I can't wait to see you in the fall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Chels! I can't wait to see you again!

      Delete
  2. My doctor always told me if the choice was between a burger and fries and a sub from a reputable place to pick the sub. The benefits really out weigh the very low possibility the deli meat is infected with listeria. :) love you girl and sooo happy for you!!

    Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Janine! I had my first sub from Publix last night and it was wonderful!! Goodness, I've missed it. :) Love you, hope to see you soon!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...