Monday, September 30, 2013

Peek-a-boo...Rob Style

I just had to share these two pics that crack me up. Rob started doing this with Finn and oh my, it makes him giggle like nothing else. Actually we discovered yesterday that he giggles like crazy too when I wail my arms around really quickly. That's a story for another day. I'll just say it involves our new rug that has already been through a lot, lol. Le sigh.

But anyway, one day I was in our bathroom and I see Finn's head appear from the top of the door frame and then the middle and then the bottom. Giggling like crazy and me trying to guess where he'd come out next. Love this kid. And I so admire the creative games his daddy comes up with.


Peek-a-boo!


I'm in the process of figuring out Finn's costume for his first Halloween. We looked around this weekend and I couldn't find one I wanted to commit to, so I guess I'm going the DIY route. Hoping I can pull it off, but I think it'll be easy enough even with my lack of sewing skills.

It's kind of funny how DIY costumes seem to be more favored now. I remember when I was a kid I just wanted a store bought costume so bad, but my mom was ahead of the game with that DIY spirit and I'll never forget being wrapped in red construction paper with a pointy hat. Yep, I was the one and only crayola crayon walking the streets that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...