Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Birthday Eve!

Just stopping by for a quick post with some recent pics. It's our boy's birthday eve and I'm so excited. We'll be celebrating with a little party this weekend, but still, I just can't believe that it's tomorrow. Our boy turning one. It is true though, it's like a little celebration for us parents, we made it too! Hah!

Anyway, now to some pics. I had a "smack-the-head" moment and realized that I couldn't think of a time that I took pictures of Rob feeding Finn a bottle. We figured the reason being that he only gives him the bottle when I'm at work, then when I'm home, I nurse him. I know that it's been such a sweet bond between those boys, so I'm grabbed my camera...




Our silly monkey...


That. little. chin. <3



My handsome boys...gah...


As tonight was winding down, I was pulling out some birthday decorations to just put a little something up after Finn goes to sleep (otherwise known as the birthday fairy in my family) and came across these noisemakers. So we shook those things around as we rang in his first birthday.


Lol, love this boy...


Mama/birthday fairy has work to do tonight...presents to wrap, a video to make, crancherry to drink, and a few decorations to put up. Signing off...stay warm out there! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...