Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'm Lisa

I'm Lisa.


Tonight, I planned on painting our bathroom.


But I didn't.


So then I got the crazy idea to take some self portraits without touching up my hair, wardrobe or makeup. Hence, keeping it real in my glow-in-the-dark batman shirt (totally true!) that once belonged to my man.


I thought about my previous post about courage and strength, and I tried to channel it.


Then silly time inevitably followed, like pulling out a classic "model" pose.


However, this is my truest version.


Dating back to probably junior or senior year with my best friend, Larsen, I got in the habit of making really unattractive faces at the camera. It's just something that cracks me up. Don't believe me?


Yep, I'm Lisa.


PS...sad news, I tested my shirt out to get a picture of it glowing and apparently it has lost it's glow-in-the-dark power. It's had a long road, no hard feelings batman. Womp, womp. :(((((

4 comments:

  1. You silly girl! This made me remember all of the CAAARRAAZZYY pictures you and Lar used to take - you have taken it to another level, my friend! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Hunt! I used to have this hil-a-rious picture of Lar in a frame, oh goodness, we used to take some good ones. :))

      Delete
  2. My very own daughter in law is Lisa. And Lisa is who we love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...