Monday, January 6, 2014

Falling For You

It was one of those moments I just wanted to freeze the time.

A beautiful song came on Pandora while I was giving Finn his milk in his room before laying him down for an afternoon nap. (We've already started transitioning him from breast milk to whole milk and I'm happy to say he's taking it well) The light was turned off and his blinds were closed with just a bit of daylight coming through. I had him cradled in my arms while I swayed to the song and he just stared at me with his beautiful, hazel, almond-shaped eyes while the song played...and I just swooned over our baby boy that I have fallen so very in love with. Almost one year ago I laid my eyes on him for the first time...it's definitely a week of looking back and cherishing this boy and the gift he has been in our lives.


I'm working on a video for his first birthday. A compilation of pictures and some videos from our first year with him. I'll be sure to share it on here with you when it's all done. We're gearing up for our first real cold snap here in the F-L, it's going to drop to 30 something degrees tonight and a high of 40's tomorrow. We're planning on taking Finn to the park on his birthday (high of 60's that day) and having some fun there, so I'm happy for some cooler, non-sweaty, weather. ;)

I have some sweet pics from the weekend to edit and will share on here probably tomorrow. Happy new week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You two are doing a wonderful job as parents and deserve all the love and happiness there is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much for the kind words! :))

      - Lisa

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...