Sunday, January 19, 2014

Getting Sleepy


Lately when it's getting close to Finn's bed time, he'll randomly plop down on the floor and lay down. It's pretty funny and stinkin adorable to me...



It's always interesting the things that he gets obsessed with...like this pink play phone of his cousin's that he squeals whenever we hand it to him...same way he'd squeal for plastic recycle, or a blue cup, my lens cap and so many other random things. :))



I love and appreciate how easy it's been to put him to bed...just sing a song, pray, lay him down and give him a blanket and he's good. Thankful, thankful.

I'm going to take his advice and head to bed myself. This staying up way too late thing has got. to. stop.

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...